This wedding! What a weekend.
New Yorkers Jacqueline and Matthew flew to Aspen with their friends and family to celebrate, hosting a summer wedding surrounded by nature.
The couple met by chance at a University lacrosse match between West Point Military Academy and Syracuse. Matt was later deployed to Colorado, and for the next 6 years, Jacq flew back and forth to see Matt every weekend. It was where they fell in love, and when it came to planning their wedding, Colorado was the only place they wanted to get married.
“We really wanted all of our friends and family to experience Colorado the way we did. Full of light and love and happiness, out in nature away from the hustle and bustle of our lives. It was the perfect place to start our marriage.”
The weekend kicked off with a rehearsal dinner at buzzing Hotel Jerome in downtown Aspen. Combining the couple’s Jewish and Persian heritage, Jacq and Matt wed the following afternoon on a wild and beautiful ranch with views overlooking the surrounding mountains.
Everyone partied their hearts out, and I couldn’t have loved it more.
- Wedding Planner | Bluebird Productions
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue | Hotel Jerome
- Wedding Venue | Maurin Ranch, Aspen
- Videographer | Elysium Productions
- Wedding Dress | Oscar de la Renta
- Bridal Styling | The Stylish Bride by Julie Sabatino
- Wedding Shoes | Jimmy Choo
- Florals | Flora by Nora
- Paper | Kelsey Malie Calligraphy
- Rentals | Premier Party Rental
- Tent | Tentrix
- Linens | La Tavola
- Make-Up | Vanessa Vieni
- Hair | Salon Tullio
- Music | Alex & Amir - Style Event
- Cake | Donna Baker